The Eternal Six are a group of six wizards, alchemists, and clerics who greatly advanced the art of alchemy by searching for a draught for eternal life.
- Jackmerius Tactheratrix, a human alchemist.
- Jasper Harbin, a human necromancer.
- Tyrion Oaks, an elven abjurer.
- Bartleby Diggums, a gnomish cleric of Pelor.
- Skre'aw Pritch, a Kenku alchemist.
- Percival Parsons, a dwarven cleric of Pelor.
The Eternal Six worked for over 30 years on a potion to grant eternal life, but were not successful. Through their studies, many accidental discoveries were made that were quite useful. The ability to store spells higher than third level is credited to the team, as well as some potions of transmutation; though lead to gold was never achieved, wood to stone and stone to steel topical potions were invented by the group, enabling quick but costly construction of military-grade buildings. Many herbs and natural sources of magic along the Ley lines were discovered, as well, enabling even non-magical people to craft potions.